Hybrid Position - Must have reliable transportation to travel to Airdrie, AB
Telephone Skills, 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service, 1 year (Preferred)
Sales, 1 year (Required)
Successful Airdrie/Calgary Real Estate Team is seeking a motivated inside *sales person* to come grow with us. No Real Estate license is required for this position. The ideal candidate will have sales experience and excellent telephone, communication and organizational skills. Our proven team approach to real estate will allow you to enjoy flexible working hours, earn good pay and to grow and enhance your skills. We are a high-production real estate team with too many leads to work effectively. We’re seeking a sincere, detail-oriented person to help us help others.
- We’ll provide all the training you need to succeed
- You’ll nurture relationships with warm leads by phone, email and text message
- Our proven system and state-of-the-art online tools make it easy to stay organized
- A flexible work schedule - we don’t expect you to work more than 40 hours per week. Part time positions are available that start at 15 hours per week
- Ongoing support. Our tools make it easy to keep in touch with the rest of the team and get the help you need to succeed
- Great Pay with potential to make excellent money
- Hybrid position - the right candidate will be splitting their time between working from home, and in the office.
- Great on the telephone
- Interested in real estate
- Willing to learn and grow
You’ll be a vital part of a successful real estate team where you’ll focus on nurturing pre-qualified, warm leads and setting appointments. Our track record of success and proven system will take the guesswork out of your job and make it easy to be successful.
- On-site Parking
- Work from home
- Commission and/or salary structure available
- Flexible Schedule
- Evenings & Weekends available